Welcome to my Garden of thougts

hi, i am your new neighbour, you are cordially invited to my garden of thoughts, where u can see the flowers (poems) and Fruits (notes) that i have prepared for you.
please don't hesitate to leave a comment
looking forward for you to become a member of my blogsite
cheers

Friday, 11 December 2009

Love and Peace..Or Else..???

Here we go again…another note…from the Philosophical Dude

You might be wondering why the title of the note is Love and Peace or else…..where as the picture is of the sun

Well..here is the explaination..

What is love?? Why are we so attached with this word called love
I see so many people get the meaning of love wrong..
They take love as possessing, must always have the object or the person they truly love
They take love as giving but always wanting something in return
Well…that is not love..
True love is letting go, never wanting any result.
Just giving and giving and giving and nothing else

To take an example of this false love, there are many examples
But to take an example of True Love, there are a few. And I mean it..only a few examples available
One of them is the example of the SUN..
Look at the sun…always giving light…never asking anything back in return
I know some of u may be saying that well…now the weather is getting hot and the global warming….
I wouldn’t want to blame the SUN. because its not the sun who’s at fault, it’s us who’s at fault.
What if..someday the sun tells the earth….”hey..ive brighten u up for so many zillion years?? You have to pay me back…” I guess that would never happen.

And what is Peace??
In my last note.someone commented and confronted me what is peace?
Well…today I’ve found an example to explain peace
Now lets say there are two boys.. A and B
A has a ball and B has nothing
A can make B jealous…and by B getting jealous hey may want to take the ball away from A
But with peace…what A & B can do is… they can play the ball together without having to fight over anything..


Love and Peace..or else…..?


NOTES: Quotation from U2
example of the sun from Dr. Wayne W Dyer


crafted by: Mahesh Mahtani

No comments:

Post a Comment